By: Jen Kuznicki | January 31, 2017
For the past few years, a growing number of conservatives have been calling for an Article V Convention of the States be convened as a way to check the incredible power of the federal government. Many conservatives may be unaware, however, that a number of liberals have also jumped on the Article V Convention of the States bandwagon, albeit for very different reasons. Thankfully, a recent debate between two proponents and two opponents of a convention provides some clarity on what each side is fighting for, and why conservatives must be fully involved in the convention process. Failing to do so all but guarantees liberals hostile to the Constitution will hijack the process. – See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/01/why-conservatives-must-engage-in-the-article-v-convention-of-states-debate#sthash.mK6p9sOw.dpuf
- There’s a problem in DC. V0004
- Politicians – Hands Off My Rights! P0186
- Fires of Liberty – Podcast Episode 1 – Fires of Liberty
- Hold Your Heads High!
- America will be free as long as WE ARE BRAVE!
- If we spend it, someone has to pay!
- We The People Will No Longer Be Ignored!
- More Freedom Less Government
- The problem is NOT that the people are taxed too little…